Skip to Content
|Job Title:||Clinic Manager - Primary Care Clinics|
|Company Name:||Mammoth Hospital|
|Employment Type:||Full Time (Exempt)|
|Location:||MAMMOTH LAKES, CA, United States|
|Department:||FAMILY MEDICINE CLINIC|
|Salary:||$ 39.08 - $ 54.70 Hourly|
|Shift Hours/ Days:||Exempt position: Generally day shifts.|
|Shift Details:||Salaried Exempt position: Generally day shifts, though shift and schedule are dependent on operational demand.|
|Date Posted:||Apr 16, 2013|
|Note: Please read the complete description below before applying for this job.|
The Clinic Manager for the Primary Care Clinics is responsible for administering, managing planning and coordinating all clinical activities, management of clinic staff, provider relations, and patient relations for designated clinics.
The Clinic Manager is responsible for operational and clinical excellence, standards and quality assurance for the clinics. Oversees daily operations of the clinics including but not limited to development and management of services, expenditures, work schedules, budgets, site policies and procedures, operational reports, and staff development.
• Bachelor’s degree desired or equivalent.
• Minimum of three years health care management experience required, ideally in a clinical setting.
• Previous physician clinic management experience preferred.
• Business, administrative, or management background preferred.
• Highly motivated, creative, and resourceful.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills; excellent customer service skills.
• Flexible individual capable of decision-making and proactive problem identification and problem solving; well informed in the principles of management.
• Care delivery systems analysis skills.
• Maintains composure while recognizing the need for immediate response to true emergencies.
An equal opportunity employer